The Pump™ Non-Flammable Tire Inflator
The Pump™ Non-Flammable Tire Inflator is designed to instantly seal small tire punctures and inflate the tire without the use of jacks or tools. This temporary fix will help get you off the road safely and to an approved tire repair facility. The non-flammable, formula is safe for vehicles equipped with Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS), will seal punctures up to 3/16 an inch (excluding sidewall punctures) and can be used with tube or tubeless tires.
For your driving safety, have the damaged tire examined and permanently repaired or replaced by a professional as soon as possible.
DO NOT use on motorcycles, bicycles or any vehicle with less than four wheels.
- Seals & inflates in seconds
- No tools or tire jacks required
- Convenient hose top works on most valve stems
- Safe for Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Easy & safe to use on passenger cars & light duty trucks
- If the object that caused the puncture is still in the tire, do not remove. Shake can well before using.
- Screw the hose firmly onto the tire valve stem.
- With the can in an upright position, press button to inflate the tire until the rim is off the ground.
- Release the button and unscrew the hose from the valve stem. Immediately drive slowly 3 to 5 miles to evenly spread the sealing material over the entire surface of the tire.
- Have the tire permanently repaired as soon as possible.
How do canned tire inflators work?
Canned tire inflators attach to the tire valve stem, spraying the inside of the tire with sealants to seal any punctures, solvents to ensure that the sealants adhere to the rubber and pressurized gas to re-inflate the tire.