Pyroilâ„¢ Carburetor & Throttle Body Cleaner contains a blend of effective cleaners to help restore engine efficient and reduce gasoline consumption by quickly dissolving gum, varnish, sludge, grease, dirt and carbon deposits from carburetor throats, chokes and PCV valves. The fast-action formula also removes deposits from throttle plates and its sealing area, while also quickly penetrating hard-to-reach clogged passages and surfaces.
- Helps remove gum, varnish, sludge & carbon deposits instantly
- Cleans carburetors, chokes, PCV valves & throttle linkages
- Safe for oxygen sensors, catalytic convertors & electronically-controlled carburetors
- Removes throttle body deposits that interfere with air flow to PFI, TBI & diesel engines
- Contains no chlorinated solvents
- Low VOC formula
How to Use:
Always turn off engine before use. Disconnect the air duct from the throttle body. Spray the throttle plate and inside throttle body. Open throttle plate and clean sealing area. Wipe dry with soft cloth. Reattach air duct. For large open areas, simply hold can upright 4-6 inches from part and spray.
Why carburetors and throttle bodies need to be cleaned?
Over time carburetors and throttle bodies can become coated with gum, varnish, carbon and dirt, which can become sticky, causing excessive oil consumption. Sluggish chokes and throttle linkages increase fuel usage and produce harmful emissions, while gummy throttle plates and linkages can result in engine run-on.