Pyroilâ„¢ Gas Line Antifreeze instantly mixes with water in the fuel system and effectively removes it, therefore preventing gas-line freeze-up, fuel gelling, rust and clogging. By removing water in the fuel system, Pyroil Gas Line Antifreeze provides year-round protection from rust, as well as seasonal protection from ice. Use Pyroil Gas Line Antifreeze in both gasoline and diesel fuel systems found in automobiles, tractors, motorcycles, boats, snowmobiles, construction equipment and more.
- Keeps water from freezing in fuel systems
- Prevents carburetor icing
- Safe for oxygen sensors & catalytic converters
- Contains corrosion inhibitors
- Safe for fuel injectors
- Mixes instantly with water
- For year-round use
- Complies with federal low sulfur content requirements for use in diesel motor vehicles
How to Use:
Why do gas lines freeze?
Water is almost always present in fuel, either as a result of contamination or condensation, which can cause fuel to freeze during cold weather.